Are you planning to lose weight? So the menu needs to be right. What to pay attention to? How to make delicious and healthy food for weight loss? The menu of the week should be varied.
What to look for when preparing a menu?
Everything is very simple. Products should be chosen fresh and healthy, not too greasy and sweet. Food should be tasty, but not too high in calories.
So, in the diet should be meat and fish. But not too greasy. Both meat and fish should be roasted, boiled or stewed. Frying is best avoided. Meat or fish should be served with vegetables or herbs. Pasta with meat is not the best option. But beef with boiled broccoli or boiled carrots is what you need.
Of course, there must be vegetable dishes on the menu. There are many options. Stews, soups, stews, salads, stir-fries, appetizers. The main thing is that the dishes are not very caloric.
Don't forget the fruits. Salads, smoothies, light desserts will help to quench your thirst for sweets and improve your mood. In addition, fruits contain many valuable elements.
Dairy products shouldn't be too fatty, but you shouldn't choose fat-free either. Cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, milk, various cheeses are useful and can make the menu more interesting.
Cereals give you a feeling of satiety, give you energy and are great for the first half of the day. You can add various vegetables, berries, fruits and dried fruits to cereal.
It is better to eat five times a day. Three main meals and two snacks. But you can make a menu in a different way. It is important not to go hungry or overeat.
Light and tasty menu options
Here are the simple menu options for the week:
- in the morning: oatmeal with dried apricots and walnuts, a slice of cheese and cocoa;
- snack: fruit and berry smoothies;
- lunch: vegetarian cabbage soup, fish stew, salad, cranberry juice;
- afternoon snack: two cheesecakes and coffee;
- dinner: vegetable casserole with sour cream, chamomile tea.
- breakfast: vegetable pancakes, bananas, tea;
- snack: boiled egg and cucumber;
- lunch: minestrone, chicken roll with spinach, peppers and jam;
- afternoon snack: orange;
- in the evening: cottage cheese casserole with apple, cocoa.
- in the morning: sandwich with cheese and herbs, coffee, pear;
- snack: fruit salad;
- lunch: stew with carrots and peppers, salad, freshly squeezed juice;
- afternoon snack: vegetable smoothie;
- dinner: omelet with vegetables, chicken broth.
- breakfast: three cheesecakes, half a glass of berries, tea;
- snack: vegetable salad;
- lunch: borscht, stew, jam;
- afternoon snack: fruit and berry smoothie;
- in the evening: boiled fish and salad, kefir.
- in the morning: millet with pumpkin, cocoa and oatmeal cookies;
- snack: two boiled eggs and a tomato;
- lunch: fish soup, boiled vegetables and liver pancakes, juice;
- afternoon snack: a piece of charlotte and milk;
- dinner: chicken cutlet, salad and kefir.
- breakfast: cottage cheese with banana, sandwich with cheese and cucumber, tea;
- snack: omelet with tomato;
- lunch: roasted fish with vegetables, fruit salad;
- afternoon snack: kefir and wholemeal bread;
- in the evening: vegetable casserole and a slice of boiled meat, mint tea.
- in the morning: buckwheat with vegetables, cucumber salad;
- snack: two baked apples;
- lunch: green borscht, boiled chicken with salad, juice;
- afternoon snack: yogurt and an apple;
- dinner: chicken cutlets, boiled broccoli, kefir.
A balanced diet, delicious meals and moderation will help you lose weight.